Friday 22 June 2012

ADD CUSTOM ICON TO PENDRIVE

Before I Writing this This .. I Try It Many TimeS But I got My Answer I Just Post This For U ... See ;) Share This :) :)


1. Go to Notepad (Start--> All Programs --> Accessories--> Notepad).


2. Type the following:


Code:



[Autorun]
icon=youricon.ico

 where youricon.ico is the name of the icon file.



3.  Go yo File--> Save As--> Name it autorun.inf and save it in the Root of the USB Drive. (For me, its G:\)

4. Now all you need is an Icon. Icons can be downloaded off the internet but if you have a picture you want to convert into an Icon (.ico),

U can use online converter here or here.


5. When you get your icon, move it to the Root of your USB Drive along with th Autorun file.

6. Unplug the drive and plug in and you should be able to see your cusyom icon.

( If unplugging the drive doesn't work, try restarting the computer)




Note : It works on almost every portable drive like memory card, pen drive ect..........


0 comments:

Post a Comment